oh .. is going to be 70 post liao so faster man ...this is 69post

wa.. today school was okok .. only tried ... i go Mac with qi yu n nigel ong ... hahas ... got a lot of girl follow qi yu wan k ... funny ... but i am not the one ... is nigel call me go along wan ... hahas .. we chat . qi yu donno i am his classmate when we p1 ... is 6years ago ... hahas ... i very tried man ... saturday is all full lor ... my time ... morning till nite ...

8am wake up don my thing ...

9am go CG


10:30 rush to school

11am start smth .. i also donno is wat thing .. but cannot don go wan


1pm or 1:30pm rush back to church for zong f service .. coz long tine nv go ma..so i not going from sat baskeball liao ..


3plus end ... go eat


4pm paryer meeting ... see got time to go or not


5pm service ... see how .. i don think i going to take care children liao


7plus ... end , hang up ...


8plus go eat

9 pm ... hang up till 10 plus or 11 pm


abt 10 or 11 go home


11plus .. see how wan to online or not ... if i tried go sleep lor .. if not online lor


1 or 2 am sleep .. if i use computer


like tt lor .. is like super busy .. but this is the start ...
school got alot of thing wan ...sec is not same as pri ...
DM today came to my class n scold ppl .. he very scare man .. but if i really didn't do wrong thing .. i will not scare abt him wan la ... but i nv got scold of coz la ... i very good girl in class wan ... coz i don really make friends ... coz of my tried .. n like to be myself ... is not easy to know friends ... but i got alot of friends i know in zhonghua .. got 1E4 n 1E5 ppl .. i met some ppl .. tt is not same pri sch as my .. but of coz my friends all in E wan .. hahas ... funny .. i can pass wan this year .. my ML , Math is can wan lor .. eng be come better ... sc .. donknow leh ..hope can lor ... hahas .. gtg ... do my thing n faster go sleep ! hahas ... shawn foo go camp liao ... yilin try to make ppl Cbox alive ... .. hahas .. jia jun ... nth to said .. yilin .. i want to tell u don mucks me again i know the meaning liao .. i love you too ! as a friends


good bye .. good nite ..have a nice day .. hope shawn have a goo camp ! hahas =)) =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW