i am back from camp

hahas .. i was in camp ytd .. just came back ... 6pm ... then end .. so late tmr still got school ! i very tried .. i need to do alot of thing ! i don really enjoy at there but ... nvm la ... i miss my house .. then ytd i cry coz there no one i know ... then i start to miss my house ... then cry liao lor ... i know one ppl from FCBC ... she very nice to everyone !

today . . . i don really like my classmate.. i use a very nice sound to her . . . ut she don care . . . still said me ... then i run away ... i go find weiling ... the ppl tt very nice wan ... she the wan taking 1T1 ... age is abt 16 or 17 ... hahas ... the boy in my class r very nice ... of coz la ... some is a little lame ppl . . . hahas . . . hoho . . . but i have a long way to go .. hahas ... 4 or 5 years !

i only enjoy ............ games .. <--- JK ........... is workshop ... hahas ... not games at all .. i think i really grow up liao ... so then i don like the games anymore !hahas ... tried ah ... tmr got school !

later see how then post again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW