I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW

It have been a long time since I have update my blog....

This year holidays I have been working and working none stop on Dec ... Nov is half half (Still got some rest)
But Dec is really very tired for me ...

2 Dec 2011 Work HP Photo Center from morning till Night... & that day we need a lot of people.. Because something happened. Mmm, then I can't find anybody.... So, in the end i called Tinghong.... He find GuangYan to help me... Erm.... Oh Yeah ~ TH & GY go Buona Vista ... & I will remain at Queenstown.... hahas I like that.
Oh Almost forget to thanks TingHong... Thank that he lent me $10 to change Ringgit... cos i need $20.70 to change to 50 ringgit ... Plus the money changer don have small ringgit already.
[ I got A bit don't understand what I'm typing.. hehe ]

But this school project have changed my Life in HP Photo Center.

My Boss, MR CHIN is very nice to me... & Vivian 2 Dec both of them asked me the same thing. Do you have even money to go Malaysia tomorrow? Wahahaha I'm that they asked me that but actually I have enough thanks to me Mum & Dad ... Since the day I started to work in HP Photo Center & Pizza Hut I had learnt a lot of things... Like money is not easy to earn... Now I know what is call 'Money is not easy to earn'. ALREADY !

3 Dec Morning pack stuffs after that go to Joanne house... Cos i'm going Malaysia with her aunt family & her mum... That's weird right? Mmm, I know .. haha But to be honest I'm okayys with Joanne Family :]
I enjoy my 5days 4nights at KL & Greeting ... I bought a lot of T-shirt at KL... Oh yeah Joanne Aunt bought a very nice Ring for me ...
& i ask bryan to buy one heart Necklet for her mum .. & I can see tht her mum is very happy on tht day
I had a """"""" GOOD TIME WITH JOANNE YOU JIA HUI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! """""""""" THANKS TO HER THAT I'M NOT SCARE OF HIGH NOW !

& last day in i fall a sick ... That's made me very sad... Full of nice food in front of me .. but i can't eat a lot cos im sick ... Mmmm, 2 Dec while working i also feel a bit sick but go home rest awhile i feeling better.
come back singapore i rest at home for one day den 9Dec go back to work .. till now 22 Dec still working . Everyday work never stop i wanna stop but can't cause school project haven finish .

I really don't what to do now .. I trust myself . I can still take it .. Although now no rest . but 28 Dec can rest already . Cause morning i will be flying to Bangkok ... First week won't be going to school .
Cos i will be back on 7 Jan 2012 ... 31 Dec 2011 I will be in THAILAND !! With cousin, sister, grandma, uncle, sis friends & aunt family ...

Actually, I should go Bangkok on 31 Oct 2011 to 22 Dec 2011 come back but because the FLOOD i change to 28 Dec and go with me sister .. But different time and different Airplane ...
Me Jetstar but paid $400 ... Sister THAI AIRLINE ( GOOD PLANE ) $ 300 ONLY ...
What the hell sia ! But nvm ... Every have past . Just work now after that rest at bangkok come back chiong my STUDIES !!! ~ N Level next year . Mmmm, Thanks to Everyone ! ~

*** Money is different to earn... Therefore, study hard now and get a good pay in the future !
--- Pay Now or Play Later .......... Play Now or Pay Later ---

Your Mum & Dad have worked so hard just because you !! (They're Cutest & Lovely Child)
Lord give you a place that you can call 'HOME'... So when you grow up you have to take care the PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THIS HOME !! NEVER EVER THROW THEM TO THE "ANOTHER PLACE THAT ALSO CAN HOME "
Can't your Mum & Dad won't like that home at all . They only like the home that you're in there for them ~

I have been thinking of a lot of things nowadays... Old, Young, Family, Friends & Many more ..................
Mmmm, Already 0415am ... Today is 23th Dec 2011 is our 23 Loveee de 1year 3months....

Justin Ng R.I.P ... Your family loves you forever... Although I didn't see you before ... But i still wish you all the best . Cos you're someone that very nice !! ~ >.< ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

How my life have change ...