73 post

wa.. today don know go school listen to wat thing .. dam lame lor .. 11am till 1pm .. tried lor ... but i late i reach there at .. 11:40 am like tt .. then i with my friends xin yi go find jun n shawn .. play basketball ... i next time don play with jun liao ... next week start need to bring him back home .. one week 2 time .. tried liao lor ... =( .. but nvm la .. i don care too much wan .. i just know today very tried ... i play basketball until super tried today .. we having fun man ! with jun n shawn .. i today find out more abt jun liao .. he tell me all the thing le ... y sometime he so bad to ppl ... i know y liao ... but he very funny .. lol .... hahas =D i just come back i wan to go bath first later .. i will be back ASAP ! =D smile
Smile is a God give ! hahas .. i love you !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW