76 post

wa .. tried lor .. this few day . until can't post .. i keep going to bugis buy new year thing and school got alot of thing to do .. i also got basketball .. so tried man .. but i loves my school so much .. i super de tried .. but wat i wish is no one like me .. coz i don like this thing wan ! i only know now is study , family , church , friends and have a good rest .. then i will not late to school .. but the bus 58 hor .. wait 20 min like tt wan .. so long ... tmr going back to school hahas =) i so happy i meeting alot of friends .. yi dian , nigel ong and still have 5 or 6 ppl ... don add me la .. hahas .. after going back to school .. me n alot ppl go play basketball . jia jun go to xinmin by himself or with mavis .. i very good lor .. i got abt 7 ppl ! so cool ! hahas ... basketball ? wa .. tried loa .. basketball .. i got to study CPA .. coz next week got test .. tmr , sat ,sun and mon .. no time to learn so i going to bath and then go study my CPA .. now i study alot ah ! hahas .. bye !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW