first day of school

oh ... today i start school man ! the first ppl i know is 1E1 ppl ... not my classmate ! i from 1T1 ... they told i am 1E1 ... but i believe i can go 1E5 ! same with my friends ... i believe next year i will go 2N1 ... hahas ... then soon sec 3 go to 1E5 ... hahas ...join my friends ... btw i enjoy school today ... i get number from 5 ppl in my class one more is from 1E1 ... number ... they got my number ... i got their number too ! i happy camp on monday 5/1 to 6/1 ... 2days 1 nite ... 6/1 6pm go home ... wa .. but today very tried ... i feel super tried ... hahas ! Zhong Hua is so cool ...
even teachers very nice ... 1T1 and 1E1 teacher very nice ! hahas ... i feel super tried ah ! i wanted to have so rest... i wan to sleep i wan to sleep ................ ah................

want can i said ! said nth only ... zhong hua is just not same as primary school ! hahas ...




ZhongHua Sec School is not same as only sec school ... zhong is the best !

zhonghua zhonghua is the best ... zhonghua nv said died ...
zhonghua 4ever is winner ... zhonghua will win the war !
zhonghua will do the best in everything we do ...
show everyone zhonghua is the best !

hahas ... next time think more abt ... hahas =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW