wa this is my 67 post liao .. so faster

wa .. this post is the 67 post .. wa ... jun last year to now .. is already 67 post .. so faster .. my life have past so faster ... so tried ... i already going to be 13 soon .. 20 days like tt ... now is a new start in sec sch .. but is a good thing .. i got contant with old friends .. go out for playing basketball .. hahas .. this week is the 4 time we play basketball .. but is a good thing ... next week also got .. but is only one time ..sat ... morning to 3plus ... hahas ... today basketball is like okok .. no one angry .. is a friendly basketball games... today ... hahas . i feel a bit tried .. coz tmr got sch .. i don really like sch ... yidian .. hahas i wrong is yidian not yi diao .. hahas .. last time ... i spell wrongly .. hahas .

today ..

is like go play basketball so nv go church ... but i having fun with them ... jia jun today tell me his feel liao .. is not donno .. is fun n exciting.. shawn nth ... anthony okok ... then i nv ask anyone liao ... today not pcc.. i paya lebar cc ... good .. =) change place liao .. but sat going to there ... hope one week can play basketball one time ... hope so ... hahas ... for me my feeling is fun ,cool , okok,exciting and meanful games... hahas ... i alot of time nv play basketball but now is super de long lor ... one week play 4 times basketball ... like siao ..but is good for us ... everyone is like enjoy the games n time chating ... is cool lor ... is like no one scold smth bad ... everyone r nice ... but is truly tried ... jj is very cute n funny ... last time i donno him yet .. i don like him wan ... but now okok ... he is very nice .. i like to be friends with him .. hahas ... even shawn be come more nice after ytd .. i tell him smth ... then is like today he got do it ... i call him next time we play basketball .. bring ur smile come .. he today really bring a smile n play .. cool man ... he very cute n nice too ! hahas ... so fun .. playing with them .. but i long time nv play basketball with church ppl liao ... now monday nv play liao ... so monday is a boring day ... i like friday , saturday and sunday .. hahas ... frienday wan to go sch but after sch can go where u like ... go home can use com ... so good lor ... but tmr is mon... so sad .. but i loves everydays ... coz God spend the time with me .. good hor ! so only can said . . . . My Life Is Meaningful ! coz devil don find me liao ... only God r finding me ... devil loves me ... so nv do bad thing liao .. devil also good at sometime ... don everytime said devil is bad ... devil also got heart ... i believe no one also wan hear ppl said u ... u r bad not good .. this is 4ever wan u r bad .. don said tt ... said smth is nice ... hahas ...


i loves my life ... my life is meaningful .. coz i have Jesus !


in the name of jesus
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW