going to camp soon

hahas .. going for camp soon ... i feel very scare and i don feel like going ... coz no one i knew ! i wish my friends all over there ! i feel tried .. i wanted to sleep more but can't coz later soon ... i going to camp .. i don wish to late ... haahs ... but now ... is 6plus ... i really wanted to sleep coz ytd sleep at abt 3 .. then wake up at 5 plus ... is like on 23 nov 08 ... then day i also sleep at 1 plus ... but i remember i sleep on tt day is abt 4 plus .. then wake up on 6 plus ... hahas ... but i enjoy going for AC ... but the next AC is on 2010 ! amen ... i wan to thank jianming man ... if he nv let me go then i will not be the last usher ... of the year of 2008 .. i miss 2007 and 2008 ! i feel tried of my life now ... but like pastor lia .. said ... the next year will be come more good than last time ... it will happen ... more good .. haahs ... going liao bye ... sry i didn't re read my post wan ... so some time will be some wrong ! hahas ... bye

in the name of jesus
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW