i went back to primary school today !

hahas . . . i don really like to said abt school ! but nth happen in school already . . school was so tried . . but i got 4 or 5 years ago ... tried .. from primary school .. p1 to p6 have just past .. now a new life .. i hope tt yi diao can run with me from the vision of my n church .. i trying to take him back to church .. but not easy .. i call someone help me .. we going back to school on .. 23 jan .. aiya change liao lor .. shawn they all change de ... hope we got time from it .. school alot of thing to do wan . . so i like my primary school .. today i went back hahas .. i didn't see mrs soo .. =( so sad .. next time .. then go back n find her ... i walk in the school i saw the first teacher is miss toh .. hahas ... funny .. then i run very faster .. i have talk with .. mdn toh ... miss toh ..mrs heng ... office ppl =) ... later time nv see them .. the last teacher i see is MRS NG .. so don wan to see me ... but at last also got talk to me wan .. she 4ever so cute de lor ... because of jia jun .. or i donno when can see her again .. i wanted to go home liao .. then half way saw jun .. go in again .. hahas ... funny ah ... mrs ng .. said jun ... hahas .. 4ever give my teacher said wan ... but of them r cute ! hahas ... but teacher so old also can be cute also =) hahas ... then we said abt basketball .. then jun tell me later he meeting .. shawn , zhen an , darryl ... and him no one liao ... then i said later see how then join them ... i ask anthony .. then he go first ... i at rebecca koh .. today afternoon ... now she she mon to thu must at home .. but is good from her ... no more freedom liao ... not me ... but now i more good girl liao ... go very early but only today la ... ytd n today playing basketball ... but i don when is the last ... hope is not this years ... everyone loves primary wan ... from xinmin ppl .. hahas ... was super tried lor ... coz i sleep at afternoon then nite time very late sleep wan ... but got sleep when i come back ... tried ... but life got children for me not tried liao .. if talk abt them .. hahas ... they r so cute ... my classmate was super fun ! but not really wan to stay there .. i need to work with teacher then i can pass.. but i forget one thing ... go but my math .. oh no .. i tell teacher .. afternoon going to give her .. aiya.. don know will get scold or not ... i hope i can stay in the place like everyday .. nite .. but is cannot de lor ... i really very tried liao ! bye ... have a nice day ... i don care wat ppl thing abt me ... i will let's them know where i good in ... i will show the care if i really wan to run the vision lor ... can come true wan ... tried .. bye liao =) good nite ... the sky is nice today !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW