i back again . . hahas

hahas . i am back . . . oh ... tmr got school man .. just came back from camp ... don even have rest time ... i feel tried .. just now .. i wanted to sleep .. then my mum said tt she going out .. ask me wan join her .. then i join her lor ... now then come back ... but i don feel anymore tried liao !

my classmate ... 1 or 2 girl ... very rude . . . from her mouth said out most of the words is not nice at all wan . . . then i have learn to be nice so ... i don talk much to them ... but i become a girl is super ''Good Girl'' wan lor . . . coz no one i know and teacher all very nice to me ... i go to school everyday bring my smile to my school ... and i knew one friends .. tt is very Good Boy like tt wan lor ... his the first boy i make friends with ! the first day .. ya ... in school ... all teacher r very good wan la .. hahas ... i going to join basketball ... but if really tt basketball make me no time for church ... i will not join it ... hahas ... coz of dominic words ... and ivan life ... about basketball ... i can give it up on basketball ... BUT CANNOT GIVE UP CHURCH ... JESUS $EVER MY GOD NTH CAN CHANGE IT ... NO ONE CAN ! replace him in my life ... i start to change is becoz of God ! i loves him 3ever ! amen !

in the name of jesus
Amen


tmr let said about yi diao ! my schoolmate ... and churchmate ! .. tmr got scgool so gtg ! tmr i will said about him !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW