72 post

wa.. i so happy tt i in basketball team again ! is so fun ... i donno how my life going to be .. but i know i should enjoy my life .. coz is God give me wan ! i don know leh .. life have change liao .. i become a good girl but i saw someone who is bad .. is alot lor .. lols .. tried man ! i know tt devil r trying to stop God plan .. so they make me in basketball team ... so later i no time for church .. coz holiday i also need to go back .. i tried of this school .. it look good .. only some ppl r not nice at all ! i don know wat they thinking but they also don know wat i am thinking .. hahas ... i feel tried ... i wan to go study liao .. coz i got plan ... now for study ... so see how ! later post or tmr ! bye =D smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW