68 Post

hahas .. today siao .. go play basketball again ... but i very funny ... i go meeting jia jun ... at his sch ... from zhonghua go manjusri ... funny ah ... after meeting him ... we go take bus together to PLKCC ... play basketball ... PLKCC = paya lebar kovan cc ... and jia jun saw his friends .. them he chat with his friends in bus .. then i listen lor ... y i go down meet him .. i really is siao ... hahas ... but he very funny ... hahas .. we walk to PLKCC ... we walk n chat together ... hahas .. don anyhow think can already ... coz i n jia jun is only friends ... his bday is 4/4 my is 2/2 .. cute hor ... both of us very cute wan ... sat we playing again ... i 11am go school till 1pm .. go play until 3plus .. or see how ...

jia jun very funny ... victor call him .. then he call back if i not wrong ... then funny thing is ... jia jun .. said hello hello .. u call me then don talk siao ah ... but u know wat he do ... he talk on phone but ... put ear piece.. but he did even know tt ... cute hor ... he still said victor ... but i tell him then he know ... then we lol lor ... hahas .walk n walk .. reach there liao .. we saw hong sheng n shawn leow ... we wanted to start games .. then shawn foo come ... join us ... we have fun ... play n play .. until 4plus ... we go koven there ... buy thing ... go home with jia jun ... hong sheng with shawn foo ... belmont with shawn leow ... bel n leow go home first .. then me n jia jun go home .. i reach home abt ... 5plus ... hahas . cool ... hahas . tried man .. all days .. wish tt is oct now ... good leh ... i like dec .. coz ... i will keep going to church ... have fun .. with alot of ppl ... jia jun is very nice wan lor ... he can be nice n bad ... see u wan reach wan lor ... i hope i am in manjusri ... i will not be too tried ... n got jia jun .. zhonghua got yidian ... jia jun is better .. coz we can play basketball in school ma .. my sch cannot play basketball . donno y leh ... my mind is geting tried n tried ... i wan to sleep but don wan la .. i try sleep at 10 plus .. don too late ... later mummy scold me again ... hahas ... my mind is only got home , com , church and basketball .. hahas

1 God
2 Family
3 Church
4 Basketball
5 Computer

like tt lor ... my life today like very boring hor ... but today i enjoy the day with jia jun n shawn

hahas .. don try to anyhow think ...i don do smth like st .. hahas .. for my age is no ..

so don ask me loves who i will asn u .... u n everyone! hahas .. tried ah offline later online again .. try only .. coz my mum ... =)) hahas .. see you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW