My Happy Day !

waaa.... today is my happy day ah ! i know new children total 4 ! i saw them smile .. so i also smile ... hahas .. some ppl think is lame .. but i don think so ! hahas !


monday got camp don wish to go ... monday my CG going out ... they call me go but too bad ! i got camp ... so i hate it so much the camp ... tmr don think free to online ... hmm... next online should be 6 jan ! after my camp ... wa ... is 2 days 1 nite ... thank my God is not 3 days 2 nite .. later i cry ah ... no one i know wan ... i like my p5 camp ... hahas .. is better ... coz i know them they know me ... but now is zhonghua sec 1 camp ... i don know them they don know me ... i know liao la make friends with them ! hahas .. i must make friends coz ... i wan zhonghua to be in my church!

Amen !



Love - i wan to love my God , children , family and my friends !

Faith-i have faith in everything so tt God work on me ! =D

Hope- i have hope don said me no hope .. coz everything i do .. is by faith ... i not a hopeless ppl ... even a hopeless ppl u also cannot said then like this HOPELESS don said tt , let me know ... u watch up carefully !

hahas ... i love children .. amen ... gtg to sleep bye !

have a nice day ! good nite ! bye bye !

IN THE NAME OF JESUS
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW