78post

wa.. today i went to two ah me house . father side . no one can play with .. but go to mother side .. i got my all cousin there .. yang yang bully me , siying n my sis .. he don give me sweet until i said sry .. so bad lor .. then ah boy .. got show on in TV .. so cool ! ah ee is the last one .. to come .. aiyo . wait until .. siyi , xinyi family all go home then come .. too bad lor .. left with my mum , ah ma , siying, wei xiang ,me , my sis n my bro .. hahas .. weixiang follow my sis so .. nv follow his mum .. after last me , siying , my sis n weihao go down .. take pic .. n chat .. i enjoy today .. coz the funny thing is at behind lor .. my cousin jian ming bring us home .. then the car cannot take too many ppl .. me , bro , sis , siying total got 5 ppl liao .. but bing hong run out so he follow us lor . he super funny lor .. on the to my house . we chat we bing hong .. then my bro bully him ... hahas .. he go put his ear .. and binghong told is me .. he go put my .. then i said is my bro .. he go put back his ear .. then play n play .. siying n my sis nv talk in the car don know y .. but bing hong is only p1 ... then he follow us .. a bit funny .. everyone is like all olden than him abt 6 year old ... but he really is a ppl who make everyone keep smile all the way to my house .. ltr my ah ee come here n bring him home .. then nw he playing with my bro psp .. lame .. better use computer .. psp is not so fun .. computer is better .. i am super tried .. but i enjoy .. coz i got good new .. i got one more cousin just born .. she born in 15/ 1 / 2009 .. hahas .. abt april they coming back to singapore .. too bad the baby not singaporen .. =( .. is okay .. next time .. she will be part of it wan .. then when we reach my block .. we take lift before reach home rite ? .. my sis call me bring him to 6 story .. then i bring him out .. i slowly walk up .. then we reach 7 story .. then he walk to ... where is also don know la .. then i call him back .. i keep laughing .. i bring to 8 story .. then he is the one who walk so fast .. then he walk to the last door .. my sis call him to not the door .. den funny tt wan not my house .. of coz la we got call him stop or else ah .. donno wat will happen .. see nw my house full of his sound . . . funny . hahas . ltr going to my ah ma house stay .. come back n take cloth only n wait for my ah ee to bring me go .. my mum n ah ma go temple .. to bad i am now a church member .. . hahas . i don know wat i am saying .. but i just know i having fun today .. coz i have a cute cousin .. name binghong .. nick name .. botak hong .. my bro like to name ppl like this .. he name me botak ying .. coz my name is phua jie YING .. my cousin name is tan bing HONG .. so like tt lor .. lame lor ... but i know i am not .. coz i have long hair ... n a cute face . hahas . =D

but i feel sick man .. tried .. all this .. ytd go play backetball with shawn . jun . anthony . angela . vernice . and other lor .. devin cannot come too bad ..if he come i very scare wan .. coz he play games hor .. wa.. super scare wan .. i scare of him .. hahas .. but he ok wan la .. then after games .. my face super red .. i nv put sun block .. hahas .. new year i put make up wan ok .. i very cute wan .. hehe .. i also don know .. only give my family member said .. they said i become more girl liao .. not like last time .. like boyboy ... hahas .. i very tried ..everyone enjoy new year wan la .. today i only take 4 hong bao .. a total of 140 .. hahas .. father side only la .. ah ma 20 . 3th uncle 20 .. father 50 .. my father boss hor .. give me 50 .. hahas .. my sis also same as my . don care the age wan .. but my bro .. get more than us lor .. coz he is boy n olden .. hahas .. have a meaningful new year ! hahas .. Good Bye


sweet new year

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW