the power og God to me

the power of the lord is no one can change it .. no one can replace the God ion my heart .. my heart 4ever with the God , children , family , church and friends ! but i don really care abt friends but i care abt my Lord , the young ppl , my family and church ...

my vision of zhonghua .. haven start yet ... from me .. nth is important than children in my life ...
basketball .. if they really call me down i will be join the basketball team ... i scare later no time from church .. but i know my God will forget me 1 0r 2 times .. am i rite God ? tell me tonite ...
ur power can make me feel so happy ... but not only God make me happy ... but children too ! they my life ... i am the one who going to bring ... the children in my church ... but try let the mum n dad know this... if they don wan then nvm ... but try not to bring ... i really don know wat to do...i use alot of my time .. just becoz of the children .. but now ... i don know why i really feel so unhappy becoz of smth... i fell tried .. wanted to sleep ... but later 10am meet jun n anthony ...
darryl , zhen an , shawn ... and i trying to find some girls to go down .. hahas ... life is really tried ..


i don know where i will be next time ... but i know no matter where i go ! i will not forget God ..
but onething ... i was thinking ... when is my last in church ? i also don know ... life have really change .. i don join classmate much .. coz the going out most of the time ... i now thinking ... will the 31 Dec 2009 i will be in church .. or i will change .. i will not listen to devil ... but i really don wat to do ... my life .. wanted to go back liao i think only ... i like zhonghua .. but not the ppl...
ife over there was so boring ...



got one boy like to follow yidiao .. his name is shawn from 1E5 .. he just a bit like gay... but i believe it can change ! hahas ... i don know .. wat later will happen ... i have a good feeling to day ... play basketball will be happy ... can i really stay in church till 4ever ? i donno ..
can i not to stay there ? i donno ... everything i am donno de lor ... coz of i too tried now need rest1 now 2plus liao ... bye .. have a nice day ! Good nite ! =)) =D =P =O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW