71 post

wa.. today was so tried .. i going to stay back help my class do thing but i did nth ... coz i have some friends .. that i don like ... i don know tt i can live in this class or not ... tried man ... i go find nigel ong .. wa thank God he haven go home .. so i take me bag go home with him n yi dian ... we walk n chat .. tried man ... but is a good thing tt yi dian talk to me.. he don talk much wan ...


btw .. today everyone in the class make teacher angry .. but only some don have .. like me .. jk la .. i do math in Sc lesson .. n talk little bit only la .. i am a good girl k ... i R with nigel n yi dian most of the time is with nigel .. but now i know someone who is own churchmate .. cool rite .. she from F40 wan ... and i happy tt .. calia at friendster said i going back to church i so happy .. to know tt ... hahas .. =D but i in school don have alot friends .. but i got alot of teacher loves me .. i like to said hi n make them smile ... i know abt 4 teacher ... girl wan .. one is my HE teacher .. one more is 1E1 teacher .. two r my form teacher .. hahas ... i am the HE teacher .. loved ppl in the class of 1T1 .. hahas .. funny .. hor ... coz if is my wrong i will make back teacher to loves me like beore .. of coz i will not make the same mistake again .. hoho .. tried .. gtg go do Homework liao .. or else i will bw come a bad girl in class ... hahas .. tmr i got basketball ... at 0230pm .. but they must see wat we have first ... is a important day for me ... i hope i am the one in basketball school team .. i one year not school team i hope this 4years i can be part pf the school team ... this is the day i am waiting for .. not only this i also waiting for BMT(A) start ... and i may join back usher ... hahas ... =D hope the next BMT will not at mon , wed and fri ... coz this isthe day of basktball training day ... hahas .. hope is on a holiday .. BMT(A) .. pls ... devil i believe u also have a good heart rite .. and God i believe u will help me ...

Devil also not so bad some time wan .. hahas ... God also will forgive n forget .. if they one a chance God will give them .. hahas .. so they will call as .. angel .. not devil liao .. angel more nice .. hahas ... i am the one who help ppl lot .. hahas .. i left with 23 more days to do something from all sec one ppl ... hahas ... i feel tried .. gtg .. bye ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW