80post

yup . monday is my birthday . i donno wat will be happen .. but hope i a wonderful day ! coz is my bday ma ! i born in new year man ! so cool . this is the new life in sec sch . i know it will be good ! coz i am friendly ! =D but i don like gangster wan ! hahas . weihao bday is also coming soon ! 14/2/1997 .. cool hor .. his bday is better than me . hahas . i sick man .. on sat after playing basketball .. donno y leh .. but until today . i also a bit sick more la .. but is going better .. coz i 4ever stay strong wan ! hahas .. i don look down on ppl .. i don care the ppl who look down on me .. i just know .. i am smart wan .. now i loves study thn last time ... 2/2/1996 my birthday . i a wonderful day .. ah .. hope so .. but no matter wat happen i will stay strong .. but monday i got basketball on in school ! oh o ! until 6plus .. after tt where can i go .. my bday need to go basketball but is okay .. this is my life .. bday every year one time .. nvm . my life is still very long to go .. one year don go out with friends is okay .. coz now i like to stray at home , church or basketball only ... home also = to family la .. hahas ... today i and my bro at home only ! so boring n tried . . . coz i sick wat .. hahas .. new year .. nth to said .. coz nv with church ppl ma .. but i know tt. . . sat got service ! hahas .. i can go out on sunday ! =) tried man .. i need to drink more water ! coz sick .. need water to keep us alive ! this is learn for HE ... hahas .. today school was ok ! i take the key run here run there coz nigel song give me the key .. today he very nice leh .. hahas .. nigel ong go MY .. so nv come sch today .. boring lor .. don having the fun ! but tmr he coming to school ! =D smile .. tmr got fun liao .. yi dian bday is also coming so .. i think tmr come back and plan for his bday card .. i olden than yi dian 2 days .. lame hor .. i born in the time of 2212 .. so i like 2 so much .. coz the date i born is 2/2 .. hahas .. so i like two so much .. yidian is my good friends in zhonghua .. hahas .. coz i know him better then other .. new friends also ok la .. like nigel song .. the first boy i met in the class ! is him .. hahas .. cool .. i need to rest .. hahas .. sick is not fun at all ! i hope yoko n miko got come on sat ! hahas .. i can forget the sick wan .. 100 percent ! hahas ! coz they r the loves of mine n jesus !

=D smile

Amen !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW