My life of today -1

life is very wonderful ! i loves my life so much ! hahas ... my birthday is coming soon ! hahas . . .
today i ask wan xin , anthony , shawn , darryl , belmont and evelyn .. go play basketball . . . hahas .. i feel so tried today ! i think this is not the last time we play ... hahas ... this week everyone is busy ! coz of .. the school CCA n some got camp ! i also got CCA .. i don really think tt join basketball coz od no time .. my mum call me join computer ! but i don really like .. but is my mum said tt .. so aiya nvm .. join lor ... then if got time then join BasKetBall ! but i don really wan to give it up .. but ivan can become of God y can't i ? ... but if really no time for church i will not join .. of coz la ... life is with God no God no life lor ... i today change my blogskin .. coz i don wan 4ever put tt ... i not only loves God .. but also baby .. my other blog got baby liao .. so i put this lor ... star n sky .. is also wan i likes .. nite time de sky more nice ... morning also .. so i don really like to sleep alot .. but i like to sleep in afternoon .. but not nite n morning ! hahas ... life is just so wonderful !God is my loves ! amen ! hahas ... ytd is not very fun ..


BTW today should said abt yidiao ...

yidiao is same school n church we me .. but he don wan to go back church don know y leh .. but i know tt i will ask he till he said it wan .. hahas .. i ask my friends go back to xinmin on 28 jan they said ok ... yidiao too ... coz some one wanted to find he .. hahas ... but is my church friend ...
end of yidiao

today someone wan my munber i don give hahas ... i wanted to give coz wan make friends with them .. but onething is i really don know them .. and i find ppl n ask .. i call cheryl , ivan but they r praying ... coz today alot od ppl like going to PGSM ... then i call wei ze .. he tell me of coz not !

then i nv give lor ... if i really wan to make friends with also from my school or old school friends ... my new school friends i don really know then .. hahas .. some don like to talk more ...
then i like to be alone most of the time ... and this is a new place ... but soon bday coming soon ... i will pls them go my church ...

my life is just like tt sometime ... got ppl said me act EMO . . . but i am not .. too bad... i don talk is becoz ... i listen to songs ... i like to listen to song ... coz is so nice .. hahas ...


tmr got school .. gtg ... Good nite ... have a nice day ... bye ... amen ! =)) =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW