Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year !



I know is to late to said tt ..hahas ... just to wish everyone vision can come true ! hahas ... New year is a new life ... living with family ! studying with some new friends having a new life in sec sch ... having fun with CG or church ppl !

I believe New Year , will get better then last time ! hahas ... Amen

let talk abt ytd my school ... wa ... first day of school is like u don know everyone ... but teacher r very nice ... ZhongHua is a good school in singapore ... hahas . 2 more year ZhongHua ... is the age of 100 ! hahas ... cool this school is super old de lor !

ZhongHua sec sch ... start at 1911 ... if i not wrong ! wa even my ah ma also having born ah ...
OLD SCHOOL ... lao liao lao liao ... this is the old ppl like to said lao liao lao liao ... zhonghua is lao liao ! hahas ... so cute ... me ah 4ever cute wan ...

ytd i saw yidiao at my school ... but everyone tolfd tt he go other sch ... but he change to zhonghua sec ... hahas ... good ... but not alot ppl go zhonghua ... my friends alot go hougang or bowen ! my sister school hahas ...


Xinmin Primary School is so young ...if i not wrong is only 21 years old ... hahas ... i miss xinmin pr. but now i in zhonghua sec ... too bad la grow up liao ... life is cannot change u don know wat 2morrow will happen ... or late wat will happy ... now everyday i must sleep early ... coz my holiday is already over ... so sad =( my happy days all over ... now i must do alot of thing liao ... tried ah ... tried ah ... wo ye lao le ... i am old now ... old already ! hahas ... JK ... i 4ever like to play wan ... hahas ... i am only 12plus ... but 29more days is my bday ! hahas =) i going to be 13 liao ...

The time have past so fast ! soon going to be 13 ... i really miss my primary school !
but next time i will go be together with my friends ! yidiao ... and other in my school ..last year study in xinmin too ! my last year friends all at 1E smth ... i at 1T1 =(
but next year i will go 1N1 then sec3 go 1E5 ... and find then ! hahas ...

i feel tried now ... later 1plus must wake up ... then see first wan to online or not ... service start at 5 to 7 pm ... Oh o ! ... i forget later got zone F service ... oh no i forget everything ... i must wake up at 10plus liao ... 0130pm start ... end at 0330pm ! ... gtg

Have A Nice Day ! Good Night ! God Loves You ! Living With Smile Is Cool !Bye Bye


IN THE NAME OF JESUS
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW