Hey Guys ,

I'm here to share my holiday :)

hahas . let talk abt nov first xD



-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i having camp on nov . hahas . it was dam fun . cool man . this camp held at pulau ubin O.o cannot bring phone :(

hehe . i alwayys like to said this " i cant live without phone " . but actually i can live without phone lor . after the camp i when back home n have a good bathe n sleep .

Holidays i don really reply others ppl msg :) hehe . only reply some . joanne alwayys msg me but i didnt reply . so end up she will call me =P i feel sorry to her =D

hope shecan understand .



camp was fun n also tired -.-

aat the camp there i learn to be independent , to be strong , cares .. i learn the most things is " Teamwork" hahas .

i love this camp . but sad thing is i cried D; coz part of this camp have to walk alone in the dark . so i very scare .. n over there it sound very scary in the nite =.= "

while i crying . i started to miss someone . but i don think he will cares abt me alrdy . will i regret in everything i did to him . hahas .. i did regret alot of things . in zhonghua i only feel very sry to him n joanne. . n if i change sch to bowen . i will cry . just becoz of joanne n 6 more ppl D;

Dec i had alot of BBQ . . almost everyday BBQ man . hahas .
but i can alwayys rmb . how u feel when u taking care of baby . hoho . i cool man ... i miss the days . when i having fun with song jie n amber . i miss both of them man . amber when back to malaysia . feb den come back . haix . feb i gng to thailand . march gng to malaysia . sian lor .
gng to thailand with aunty , uncle n cousin . so total only gt 4 ppl . . aunty n uncle one room . den me n my cousin one room . it gng to be fun man . i nt bring phone to go . coz i only go 3 days :)

i wanan to go visit my uncle who live in thailand . but my father said cannot . coz my uncle don like anyone to know where he stay . this year my uncle nt coming back to singapore . so sad ... haix ya . i wanna to go visit others cousin over there . but cant leh . sad case man .

i miss amber , qiao ru ... hmm ... QR when u coming back . i miss u ....

Amber Tan Jing Yi - joanna , rebecca , ziling , weikang , yenyen all miss you alot alot lor . faster come back pls .
another sad thing . i gng to thailang at 11 or 12 feb == den 13 or 14 feb come back to singapore . maybe i nt gng to get hongbao ... lols . . n i cant visit alot of ppl . hahas . when we gng to oversea . binghong n weixiang nt gng wif us . lols . but gd thing is they don have to go sch too !!! lols . hehe . cool man . i will miss them wan !!! see i so faithful to my younger cousin :)

hmm .... but when sch start . i don really have time to slp . coz holiday alwayys slp at morning . =P at least give my mum scold == she alwayys scold my sis wan . but on the sat . i give her scold also lor . i wanna to hate my mum . but i cant . coz i can say tht i hate her on the outside . but do i really mean it ? no , i don . coz she my mum i alwayys love her . nt hates !!

and i hope tht my classmate . wun said anything abt last year . -.-
anw . i also like no one . pls .

yeah i also feel sry to cheryl . i alway told her tht i wanna go church . but end up nv go ... i'm sry cheryl . i hope tht u will 4give me .
i think tht the church children n baby all forget me alrdy . coz i nv go since 3 month ago .. -.-
sry God , pastors , leaders n the friends who cares abt me .


But i will work for the best from today onward . i hope God will help me too . in sch , church, home . i will do the best . n even outside too :)

Am sorry . all my post alwayys have mistake . hope u can understand :D
Thank You "=.="

Luke 2:52

In The Name Of Jesus
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW