wa... today ... i very boring at home don go out ! i so good girl ... today ... but is today only hahas ... jkjk... playing ... i 4ever good girl wan ... =) coz ... friday going church for CG ... hahas ... 20Dec busy until siao ... coz got church service n BBQ ... i going 11am to 4 pm go church ... then 7 plus go back hougang ... coz last BBQ of this year ! for us ... xinmin pr sch p6 ... all our friends ... but i don know when can i see them again ... i don know i will remember them or not ! how ah ! btw ... i not tried man ... 5 plus liao ... i don feel like sleeping ... hahas ... but nth to do ... waaaaa... my life is going better then last time ... coz i nv contant my friends ... hahas ... i going to change number donno wan to give yilin or not she my best god sis ... but i really don know ... i don feel like giving her ... i think is because of last time the school family problem... so now i don believe her ... but i 4ever n ever believe ... CHILDREN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW