Good morning

oh ... i again morning wanted to sleep .. but i cannot ... hehe .. coz later i going back to school take thing .... hahas ... i going to sec sch ... i so happy ... =) ... i really feel like sleep ...but can't ... wa ... jux now 1 plus evelyn tell me she going to open BBQ again ... wa i so happy ...but sad thing i not going to church 20 dec ... coz i think this is the last and year i am playing and talking with them coz going to sec sch .... now the HU is Keegan ..... not jian ming liao ...nxt my ah ma going to OP ...but i can't go see her coz ... i got the BMT (A) ... if i pass ... i going back to my usher ... now is the new HU ... keegan ... hmmmm .... y he is the HU ? tt day AC hall not need more ppl ... i go find some ppl they said ok ... but when i ask keegan he just tell me i am busy ask other ppl ... wa i was super the angry lor .... btw AC tt day i saw lin jun jie .. his T-S is yellow wan ..... wa ... after coming hall 8 he go hall 10 ... he super cool lor ... when he sing i n my friend ...both of us ... got go hall 8 wan but we thing on at hall 7 ... i have a good day at expo =) ... 10plus we clean up hall 7 n 8 ... wa ... i was super the tried ...but have alot fun over there ... we do all thing liao ... keegan tell us tt who taking MRT faster go coz last r going in 5min ... hahas ... at last i reach there got 5min more ... funny ah .... gtg go take a rest ,go bath n go school ...0830 am going ... haahs got 1h plus ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW