HI !

hahas ... i know which i going ...haha ... i so happy ! i going to zhonghua ! hehe ... so happy ! zhonghua zhonghua zhong hua zhong hua zhonghua .... i going to be siao liao ... i donno y i like tt sch ... =)tmr i having CG =) 5pm ... hahas i going ... i very bad wan every CG nv go only go from service ! but service i only go from .. sunday wan ... but now i going to both ... coz if i got go sat ... sun i can be upstairs play =) ... with the children ... wahahaha ... they can make me happy and sad ... so cool ... most of the time i saw them i will be happy ... is not happy only ... is very very very happy ! =) .... i most of the time i nv with my CG ... i with my sis CG ... i very bad wan ... i don know y i don like to be in zone F ... but last time i like it so much ... i think i because of jomain ... last time she is a leader... but now not ! so i think is because of this so i always with my sis CG ! i donno y ... = ..... i just know tt not last time but until now i can find wat i need ... wat i like ... i need is all of the children don cry ... happy4ever ! ... this is wat i need ... wat i like ... i like my sch friends ... of coz ... but we not in same school again ... but i 4ever can remember xinmin ! mrs soo , mrs ng , miss bong , miss tang , miss toh, mr yu , mr han .............................. and mdm tanzzla ! i like them ! and children ! later nite time i will be online ! hahas ... Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW