My wish =)

hahas ... yesterday stay at my ah ma house it was so boring ! .. hahas tonight i go church ... overnight at there ! amen ... last year n this year ... i believe i will in church till old...hahas ...

wa ... i have alot of vision to go on !

Pass my BMT
Join back usher
Study 3h a day (try only) but i believe i can study 3h a day !
and i wish my family , pastor , charleston , ivan , cheryl , wei jie , dominic and my wish will come true !
charleston will be the pastor in future !
i can run the service with all the usher !

hahas ... my life is just very easy !


MY VISION FOR ALL THE CHILDREN
can be happy 4ever ... happy lot ... cry (sometime)

when i free will online and tell u all abt my life ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW