how my life today

wa... i better don wan to know children age of 7 to 10 .. i will die soon ! wa ... even the age of 15 to 20 better don wan to know them i will die soon ! ASAP ... wa ... i hate them ... don really hate coz my pastor said loves ppl ! but i now then know boys like sleep alot ... but charleston is okok la ...

charleston okok
wei ze die
wei hong die
WZ cousin die
dominic okok


cheryl okok
wei min okok
brenda okok
xiao hong loves
ai lin okok


only wei zw family will kill my life ! hmmm ... die die die ... hahas ... i haven sleep ... i wanted to sleep liao ... so tried ... so tried... die die ... so tried ... i tmr go sch ... hahas going to sec sch ... zhonghua sec sch ! hahas ... i love it so much ... today 1/1 /2009 new year ...

hahas ... happy new year .... plus today ... my bday is coming soon ... got 32days ... nite is my bday ... hahas ... hahas ... but i don feel anything will happen good to me ... i have a bad feeling !


Bye !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW