My life n CG thing !

wa...yesterday was christmas ! hoho ... i very tried ... i was thinking ... wat today should i do ! haahs ... i donno how to go update the children man ! later go out at 11am if i not wrong ... weihao siao wan in the morning 8plus call me ... i yesterday abt 2 or 3 then sleep ... then he call so early ... i very tried ...................i don know wat to do today ... hahas ... i wish my wisher can come true ! how should i ask pastor lia ? .... but if i don ask her next BMT(A) is on jun ... 6month n 5days more ... oh ya ... my bday is coming .. haha ... gotttt 37 days more is abt 1 month n 6days .............hahas ...i donno wat my bday will happen no one know the today , tmr or how ur life is .. good or bad ! aiya ... i know tt later i got fun can already ! hahas ... yesterday is christmas i having some fun only ... i like last year christmas ... i don know y i change to cheryl under her ... is super de not really happy ... but i really know how God talk to me ... i feel the power on friend ! meeting with pastor lia ... only 500 plus ppl over there ! is like ... the power come u really don know wat happen ... u can't see anything ... u only know u r with God ... if u wan to know wat ppl say ...u open ur eyes ... God will go other place ... so don try to open ur eyes if u wan to feel the power ! hahas ... jomain ,pastor,children and some ppl in church .. who is the one make me smile ... i don smile lot now .... i don feel like with CG is better my sis everytime call me go find my CG i don really feel my CG loves i cannot feel it ... really ... even cheryl ... i really need jomain bask ! i lose God is when i change to cheryl CG ... i really lose God lot ... than last time ... i really cannot stay in F20 ... i everytime in C9 ! coz i only with my sis CG is better ... last time is ivan ... now cheryl ... i donno ... wat i really wan too ... but i really know tt is I WANT JOMAIN !

when i first came to church ... i really feel they r friendly but now i can't feel it ! can't really can't !
i need a good ppl who can be my CGL ... i don know wat to said ...i think coz tt cheryl too busy tt can't show me ... wat is loves n care ... i don know wat i must do ... i wanted to stay until old .. but can i ? one thing is tt ... can i really stay until old ? can or not ... then i better go out play basketball ... or take my time with friends or at home ... be a good girls ... i cannot feel the loves ... i need it ... really let me stay ppl is yoko ! she the wan tt God call my take good care or her ... i don know y her mum ... put her at ah timg mummy ! if u ask her u got how many father ... she reply u 2 father ... coz she don really at home much ... God really me take good care of her ... but yesterday she .............. smile ! she enjoy yesterday ... i can see ! hahas =)


but i really can't feel my CG loves ... i can only feel other CG loves .. but not my ... i feel like going to c9 ... i always with them ... coz cheryl everytime busy call me to call shini or wen qian ... i don like to sit with them ... i really don know who my CG mate ? most ... i only know 2 pp is shini n wen qian ... but i sit with them ... is like siting with other ppl ... i today going to having fun don say abt my CG liao ... i just know my day is children children ... make them happy n be friend with them is my work only ... then don care my CG thing ... even meeting i also don wan go ... coz is CG ... now really donno CG is wat ... a friends ? no is not ... is a unfaithful place ! i need to happy have today ! bye bye ... need to go zhonghua ... don thing first hahas ... =) smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW