~ Merry Christmas ~

wa... today ... is christmas day .. cool .. i having fun in church ... i know five new friends ... they r age is 2 to 3 like tt wan ... hahas ... hoho merry christmas ! today is a wondenful day ... i go up take care some children ... some time with alot children u feel busy ... when u free like a bird ... listen to music ... it is wat i alway do ... but i having fun ..=) in church only .. but i donno wat yilin wan... she today very fan ... said me ma fan ... ? aiya ... tmr going to zhonghua do thing .. after tt go out with yangyang ... siying weihao ... go out play hahas ... i hope tmr can have fun to .. i start to don believe yilin ...i 4ever will not forget ... wat she did to be ... with wendy n vernice ... so i don really believe in her .. coz of tt day ... she and them wanted to keep me out of family ... i forever will not forget .. i am a christin ... wat should i do i think i should find my cheryl ask her more abt christin ! i really don know wat to do ! LORD can u tell me ?


Children 4ever make me feel happy God change me ... now i loves children more then pastor n friends ... of coz friends is not true for me ... i don really believe in friends .. i go church .. go until nite .. no time for family ... i really don know wat to do ... sometime not free to out ... wanxin keep scolding me ... last time i am not full time christin but now i am ... but they just like bullying me ... i really wan stop tt ... i don be like a cat ... i wan to be like a dog ... if i not free they call me out ... i will scold them .. it is wat i wan to do ... i don wan to like a really cat ... coz God is try on me ... coz now i start to really go to jesus but they wan to stop me go ... i am myself ... i don wan them to ask me go which way ... jesus light my way ... i don other ppl help me like my way ... only jesus can ! don try on me ... i don know ... in church is becoz of wat ... in the first place but now i know is the children in church who r the wan and pastor ... but not cheryl ... i don feel like anything when i was with my CG ... i don think they r my friends or sis bro in christ ... not ... them .. is pastor n children !

I ONLY LIKE TO BE MESELF ... I DON WAN OTHER TO STOP ME TO CHURCH ...

i can't take it on this ... i know tt my last time life is better than now ... i don have money n family problem now ... but in church i really don which way i going ... but i know take care children is God give me work in ... this is the work i can work in ... i really wan to back to usher ... no more usher ... my life is change now ... i feel like going to find pastor ... and ask her for help ... i need usher ... i remember last time i am in usher have super lot friends ... but i remember i lose God one time so tt i lose alot friends ... but now reallly wan to be meself .. and with GOD together don
take him to other ... GOD give me to try on work ... for now children is my friends ... i don know y .. every children i just need 3h ... just 3h they will talk to me ... and play with me ... they really give me the fun ... but not my CG ... don know y ...

now school friends ... i believe on jia jun , angela and victor ... they really my true friends ...
jia jun can be super nice wan ... really ! he is young than me ... his bday is 4 / 4 /1996 ... hahas ... my is 2/2/1996 ... so funny ... he is 44 i am 22 ... so cute ... i need my life is easy can already ... i no need to be rich or poor ! just stay where ever i am ! no need change ... i really donno ... yilin is who ! i loves children lot so i wan ppl like me .. who ever like children same with me ... know the blog ...
http://www.howchildrenlife.blogspot.com/ ..


God i really love u lot ... pls show me ur loves on me ... this is the wish on christmas ... i wish can go back on usher ... pls ... lord i believe ur loves can be show on me ... and other .. pls show me ... god i really tell u i fail BMT this time i cried i first time but of BMT ... i don cry on this ... but pls show me ur love ... lord pls ... i believe u can show me ! amen


pastor very nice to me i don wan them to give up on me ... i wan they go on on medon wan they give up ... on me ... my life is they found wan... God pls help me in my life !pls ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW