new blog

i start a new blog ... URL : www.howchildrenlife.blogspot.com ... but i don know wat to do on the blog ! OMG ... help me ... i don know how to change blogskins ? hahas .. nood hor ! link also like siao ... i only find out keegan loves children so i wan he join me ... nxt time ... but not only him .. victor (sch friends ) but he not really like children lor ... i got try on him ! i only wan 5 to 8 ppl join me on this ! but if u wanted to help me up on this blog ... tag me i will think abt it ! coz i don wan some ppl like victor like tt ... hmmmm .... i wanted to find girl ... but i don find who can ! i really don know wat to do ... i only know post link ... and .................................... put pic ! i really don know wat to don help me God ! pls .. teach me in ur ways ... is u the one give me chose this ways ... so i cannot give up on this ... i very sad ! =( ... i really don know wat to do on tt blog ... 2days over ... going to be the 3th days ... i haven even do anything ... only post ... hahas ... help me pls .... gtg ... my bro scold me ; ... tmr tell u wat today happen bye bye ... nite
morning must wake up early ! 0830am meet at yishan MRT ... die liao ! bb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW