my life n children life ...

wa... today i nv go tishan coz i wake up late ... yesterday i sleep at 5 or 6 ... so i can't wake up on time ... i should wake up at 7plus ... but i nv wake up hahas ... and up nv go ... i feel sad man ! i wish next time i can go ... bte way ... yesterday is suan tuck birthday party ! we having fun over there ! i saw one girl when i reach there ! very cute ... but she don wan to talk to anyone ... coz .. she don know us .. hehe ... so i know one more children liao ... she don like to make friends with ppl tt she don know ... at last i give her one cute cute pig ... actully is i wan to give yoko wan ! but too bad saturday so nv come ... then i wanted to wait to 24 or 25 one day see yoko got come or not ... then give her ... but i wanted her to be my next friends ... coz her age is 3 to 4 ... like tt ... i think so ... so happy =) at last she play with me and talk to me .. hahas ... i take 3h to know one children i found out ... hahas ... good ... but is abt everyone go then she play with me ... until 11 pm the little girl going home with her family ... then i also when home ... we walk down together ... i don know y i like so many children ... but i just know ... i everytime use 3h to make all children like me ... cool ... i like it ... children r my life ... if don have them i don think i will be come so happy ! children is part of everyone life ! God too ! amen .... i think coz God is helping me all the way ... and not only tt , because i have faith ...so God help me ... most of the time God r helping the ppl who have faith .... but is the faith of love .. not hate ... if u have a faith tt is hate or bad ...God will not help u ... God loves everyone ... so he teach us loves ppl ... and forgive and forget ... this is wat God and pastor teach me ... God use pastor to teach me good ... now God use me to save everyone ... and loves children ... coz some family don give the children love or they don know how to ... but give know i love children so use me ... for my this age is study only ... but God really work on young ppl so ... now God use me .. to give them love ... and now i start to love ppl , and have faith , give ppl hope n mysekf... faith -i have faith in my heart and is good heart ... not bad ... i have faith so now my life is growing with faith together ... and growing better now ... and God know which part of me is good so now i start learning ... singing ! hahas .. sing for God ... but i must pass my BMT (A) first ... then i go join SOW ... and of coz usher .... =) ... when i know i fail my BMT(A) i cry ... and cry ... and i tell cheryl this ... she did reply me ... so my mind is thinking she not a good CGL ... i wan jomain ... i remember the first ppl in church i know is jomain ... but because of study ... so now i become unden cheryl ... but i really don like i really wan jomain .. back ... i think she my life too ... i remember i stop going church on aug n sep ... i think i really wan jomain ... i really can't feel cheryl love ... i really feel it i need jomain in my life ... i need her teach me ... watever but i really wan jomain ...now i back to church ... but xone F ppl i don really talk to them ... i always ... with my sis CG ... i donno y don have jomain i feel like crying ... i think i back to jomain there i will really find out more abt God i need her ... i really wan to tell someone ... i stay in church is because .. the children ... and pastor lia de unfalling love to me ... and some church friends ... so i stay .. but i don really stay just because my CG ... is not ... i tell u ... for me ... really now C9 is like my CG mate ... but not F20 ... i don think i am in F20 ... i really love pastor lia too ... coz she show me her unfalling love ... i first time saw a unfalling love ... on me ... pastor lia is a good pastor ... but really i can't believe is pastor ma die ... alot of ppl told me she die with peace ... tt day i go send pastor ma last ... coz i will not see her again ... tt day pastor lia ask me ... thing i very idiot ... my sis tell me my face very black ... i don y i very angry tt day ... i am very sorry to pastor lia ... if i not wrong pastor lia same age as my mum..but my mum is oldre her 6 or 9 days ... like tt ... hahas ... cool rite ... my life i hate is see ppl die ... sometime need a hate like this ... if someone tell me he or she like ... i will call her/him try it... i really can't take it is ppl die ... when i saw tt ... if he/she is my like... ppl ...e.g family ... i will 4ever ....................................................................................................................remember it ................................coz they die ... like my life is no hope or living place .....................................................................................when i remember it i will 4ever cry ... .........i lose her ................................................................................................................................................................
she can't go just nth ... my life lose a ppl ........... i can't take it ... no one can replace her ... she living in my heart 4ever ... i ..............will remember her... she living inside my heart when she die .. so now is still living inside she cannot can out ... she come out i really don wat my life is ... she die already 6years ... i can't forget her ... i know old ppl must die ... but i don wan .................................... when she can be back .......................... i should said this ... coz now i am crying again ... waa... good bro sleeping ... no one at home ... i think if really wan me put down this is ... go one place ... tt i wan wendy go with me ... tt place is jj bring me and wendy to there wan ... so i really only wan wendy go with me only ! = =( ...............................................
How my life thinking?
......................................
Me ? is like ... need the ppl come out ! or else i 4ever can't walk out ... she living inside is good ... but if i really need to start a new life ... i need her come out ... or else i 4ever can't walk out in the darkness ...
HOW DARKNESS LOOK LIKE
++++++++++++++++++++++
how was the darkness look like ... is looking cool or wat ........ ah............
i am 4ever n ever can't forget tt day i went to the darkness place ... it is just look like black ... and nth inside livinf in there is no future n hope ... ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............. lord.........
set me free just like a bird ... i wan to walk out of the place but i can't find my way .... lord can u show me the way i walking ... light out the place tt u wan i go ... i 4ever following u ... no matter wat ... other ppl said i 4ever with u ... no one can stop me of walking ur walk
song of my thinking !
Song can like life .. or mind ... wat u think is can become a song ... every song is like ... ur feeling ...
later when i free post again! coz i going to friendster now ... 8min more is dominic bday ! i wan to go post a wish comments to him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW