~children~ and today

wa... today so tried and happy ... today i go BBQ .. reach there about 3pm ... 4plus i go take bus almost late ... for service ! hahas ... pastor how said that God only work in faith ppl ! so i wan to be a ppl that have faith .. so i call my blog as ihavefaithineverything! this is how my blog URL come from ... hahas ... after service ... i take pic with my sis .. coz they need me n my sis pic .. today yoko nv go church .. feel a little sad ! =( .. coz when she not there i have a feeling .. is sad only .. but after taking pic with my sis .. i go BBQ ... my sis was busy with new friends .. so weixiang follow me .. coz is 8plus ... then i take cad down to hougang from sing post ! hahas ... not everytime take cad ... later if my mum know i die ! wahahaha ... i reach there i didn't join ... after tt .. i join coz i doing thing ... wa ...victor before he goes he ask everyone who free on 24 Dec ... go his house n BBQ ! i got ask him if i come at 8 pm can ! he said can ..but i think i go 0130pm to 0330pm .. then go play basketball with them .. and pool ! but today nv play basketball coz i go church ... hahas .. so sad ! but 24DEC i going to play with them ! hahahas ... after vic n jun go we go 514 play ! play alot of thing la! donno how to name ... but now i know how God work on me ! i feel now ... free i wan to give God come in to my life ... but need more time hahas ... everything most give up time ... month,years ,days ... i use year ... i don think that last time .. i said give my heart to jesus christ i don think so ! but now i really know how God work on me .. really ... i don y friends really don make me happy sometime .. but everytime only children make me happy ... when they smile i really really very happy .. no need angthing ... call me give up on them .. don always with them i can't .. give up all this ... coz God use me in this ways ... help up children when they r age of 2 to 6 ... them r really my life ... i don know y i like them so much that is can't replace them in my life .. really don have them i don think i really will be with God ... i got lost my ways before ... but children some time very good some time don listen to u ... don try to scold them so children need nice tlk with them not scold them .. they will start to hate u ... jesus work with some other way ...e.g .... have nice talk with them ... try to not scold them much .. but sometime really need on some children only ... i don know y some time i can feel children ... sometime i really know wat they thingking ... wat they wan ... why they cry because of wat .. most ppl wanted to know but i tell u ..... every children have different mind,heart,matter and likes ... and if u really wan to teach them good thing is easy ... but don give them start school so early on the age of 4 they can .. but 1..2...3. .. give them some play time and stay at home with ur children they need a family care ... play from them is really not so important but family care is the most important thing ! really ... believe ... i know 4 to 10 children in my church ... they knoe me i love them ... but i only know thr children age of 2 to 5 only ... hahas ... God give me this ways .. so i must walk on ... can't stop now ... i must walk to 30 ... or old if i can ! hahas ... God give them this ways to find me ... i know yoko more ... she the first children give me find my ways ... to this ways that i like ... hahas ... i going to post the nxt children life on wed or thu coz i going church ! can find out more ... but if u have a sis or bro abt the age of i said try love them more ... give them more time ... really longer time they will know ur goodness in ... how ur heart is ... good or bad is all on u not me .. coz i just said ... but i can help u take care them but not 4ever ... 4ever .. is in you .. and ur family ! give them love when they grow up they will know which friends r good or bad .. should be friends with them or not is all on u and ur family ... guys ... children is easy to teach when she young ! they r easy teach easy love .. yoko now is not staying with her family her age is only 2plus ... or 3 ... she have sis age is same ... but sis with mum ... but she not ... she with our church ppl ... call may if i not wrong ... but she is living in a place tt is not family call as .. but may take care her ... but thing from her ... but nxt time when she grow up will she know whose is her mum? but sometime her mum ... call as real mum... mother la ... got go see her but not most of the time just don know y ? give her to other ppl take care is good for her or not ... but i just know she give my a feeling is where is my family ? when am i going back to home ... home is the real home ah ! see her smile but do u think her heart is happy or sad do u know ... u don know but u can feel ... some feeling cannot believe but some can ... if i am a mum ... i will not give her stay at other ppl there ... but sometime bring her go find friends also can ... but i will give her loves ... more then other ... love is the most important thing ... children need to have this ! children is feel by feeling !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW