Friday went to escape theme park n today going to where haahs !

talk abt friday 1st .... i went out with my cousin , angela , vernice , anthony n siying friend ... hahas ... it was super fun ! but i don really like siying friend ... her friend like trying to do smth on vernice is angela told me tt ... i am very unhappy ... coz of her friend ... btw way yesterday pastor told everyone smile =) ... hahas ... friday ... we go escape theme park ...firstly is i meet my cousin at hougang but at last i saw angela at MRT... so funny ... then her sis call her to join me go there ... we go there play alot of thing ... my 2 cousin 4plus ... go out coz ... they going to meet they r friends ... at other places ... so weihao follow them for a moment ! then he come back and find me ... 7pm angela n vernice go home ... but very funny is got we play Flipper ... but only can 1 to 4 ppl take one ... but we got 5 ppl ... then we black and white... vernice n weihao <--- my cousin ... together ... then me , angela n anthony ... hahas ... my cousin scold vernice ... n they don like each other ... but we play ferris wheel ... black n white again ... this time is anthony n my cousin ... but my cousin didn't scold him .... don know y ... even me also scold he will scold but he really really didn't scold anthony ... we play n play until vernice n angela go home ... me , anthony n weihao ... go play Bumper boats ... until wet wet wan ... then we go eat .. after tt go take MRT home ... weihao go my house first ... then anthony same ... take until my house there ... aljunied ... then anthony call his father ... come n bring him ... but he did not go my house ... he wait him father until 9pm like tt ... so fun ! then weihao come my house use com ... until 2plus .. i asleep ... 3 am something ... his father then come bring him ... n weihao use my MSN chat with ivan ... funny ah ... btw later got time then tell u all ! nite time must online ! hahas
later 3 pm to 5 pm ... go find yoko ... i wan to take care her today ... hahas ...
6pm like tt ... got dinner with roy !!! ? don know wat happen !(meeting my sis said so )
...... GTG see u later !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW