how was the nick

hahas ... i went to the nick. vujicic already ... it was powerful man ... i love it ... i had a good day man ... after service me n matthew having chat with dominic ... hahas ... we having good chat with him ... hahas ...nick. vujicic ... said i love you to everyone ... hahas ... but some don have hug him ... so they donno ... wat he said to us .. all is about the same man ... hahas ... i hope to see him again ... hahas ... i today at home playing com all days ... but tomorrow need to go church .. tomorrow is pastor kong service ... cool man ... own pastor always saying about him ... i wanted to take a look on him ... hahas ... i love everyone ... just like nick. love us ... and how God love me .. and you ... i have happy thing ... and i have sad thing happen on me too ...

btw ... my school basketball ...



the first is

daryl white team

shawn red team

jia jun n keeve team is the last ...



they lose but i still support blue team hahas ... they have done a good job man ... keeve sick but still go play ... got alot of ppl injure... i don feel like hahas liao ... =( sad man ...

someone tell me shawn foo cry ... oh o.o....



btw got to go ! have a nice day ... good night ... love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW