Today ! =D

today .. nv go school .. hahas ... 1 or 2 week going to be holiday man ... no need go school liao ... but i said i don like my school but ... now i start to miss my school ... how? ... wa 6 years over liao ... omg ... so faster ... i have happy in this school but aso got alot of sad thing happen at there ... i like my school but not my friends... for me my friends is ... 6A yi dian 6B Nil 6C darryl ? 6D jia jun keeve hong wei .... victor .... oh no more ... 6E Nil .... 6F anthony belmont shawn foo ..... 6G ... Nil ( if got also forget ) 6H ... hmmm zhen an ? 6I Nil ... 6J ... it is super no one ... n i don like school is becoz of my class ... later tomorrow they will scold me wan ... why nv come ... coz today have games on ... i didn't come ... my class they will lose wan ... if don believe see lor .... i don wan go school coz i wan they lose ... i yesterday sick they call me play nvm i play but ... at last don know who go toilet ...go find them .. but they r not inside ... keep runing n find them ... siao ... lose lor ... for me just a games ... i no need care ... coz i will not contart with them ... but next years ... july 5 hope r going to meet mdn tanzzla ... she is coming back ... i so happy but i wish she can stay in singapore ... but can't ... she need to go back ... i aso feel so man ... how? ... btw ... tomorrow is the nic . service ... hahahas ... today also got but i didn't go ... anthony tomorrow see first ... hahas ... i love it ... if he go i jump ah ... hahas ... i so happy ... yaya ... forget to said the girls friends ... hahas ... 6A jia yi 6B Nil 6C joey felicia ... 6D min er ? 6E yu ting ? 6F yu shan hui lin ................................ forget hehe .... 6G angela ? hmmm... yes or no ah ... go tink about it ... 6H yi lin wendy ... 6I Nil 6 J (last time is sisi or hui xin but i don wan coz they also not my best friends in my life hahas )


My Best Friends



Belmont Soh
Ng yi dian
Anthony Chong
Keeve Png
Victor Goh
Pai hong wei
Shawn Foo
Jia jun
Chou zhen an
Darryl Peh



My Best friends


Joey Chan
Toh jia yi
Felicia
Ang yi lin
Tan yu ting
Wendy Lim
Angela Tan
Hong min er
Yu shan
Aw hui lin


i think only like this ... hahas ... today nv go school ... at home the whole days ... so boring ... hahas ... go to school later ... they scold me ... i think they siao ... don care la ... but so time they r okok wan ... but most of the time ... they r like siao ppl ... i only know church is better ... the friendly ppl ... in church alot ... ivan cheryl dominic ... >>> yi dian <<< ... hahas =) ... weijie ,wendy and alot ... next ... online again tell u kk ... bb ... got to go ... nite ... love everyone in the world ... hehe ... =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW