tried ah ... haven sleep !

wa ... now is moring i haven sleep yet .. i siao .. now should be going to school be i am at home playing computer ... watching Tv .. until now .. i still using com ... wa .. i haven't sleep being 16h only ... i wake up at 4pm today ... coz ... monday i sleep at 4am ... wa... i think see first ... later wan to go school or not ? i was thinking man ... i feel tried now i scare later i sleep at mrs ng class ... OMG ... if i later did tt i will die ... but if i don go 2 more days no need go liao ... n i don like me classmate man ... how ? should i go or not ? go or not ? how ? but if i go later ... i in school feel unhappy again how ... i don really like my classmate ... if go later fight again ... and the shao xiang ... se how ... they r very wat liao... if later class no teacher we go find ...they scold me ... ever if i go find mrs ng also scold me .. smtime she nice ... but most of the time ... busybody about jiajun ... ever jiajun said tt ... everytime tell me only ... miss goh yi ling can go find her ... siao ... ever fang qi go find her also get scolding by mrs ng ... i think i go la ... few more days only ... later ... come back sleep lor ... nite time online again lor ... but 3pm i wan to watch alice academy ... how ? wan am i going to do ... i know liao 4pm then sleep lor ... good wat ... 9pm online again ... take it a try ! hahas ... byebye i go don my thing ! ... see you at nite man ... hahas ... good luck ...=) bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW