My life !

hahas ... now having a bigbigbig raining ... haha .. i love raining man ... it is cool ... i like it ... hehe ... i feel happy today ... coz going to be afternoon ... and my holiday is coming soon ... i was thinking holiday wat can i do ? hahas .. but i don know ... hoho ... wa now is 3 plus ... hahas ... 3
am having super big rain ... hahas ... cool i hope monday also having rain ... but tomorrow better don rain coz i going to church man ... pls don ... now the rain come again ... big to small ... siao rain ... hahas ... rain is cool ... btw today i went out with wei hao ... hahas ... i go play gunbound ... hahas very long time nv play liao ... about 1 year ... hahas ... tomorrow is pastor kong service ...
hahas i am going man ... i hope my church be come biger n biger ... hahas ... gtg ... now is 0318am
... now the rain be come biger again .. hahas ... smaller again ... super lame man ... btw really gtg
see you ... hahas .... have a nice day man ! Goodnight .... nite guys !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW