Good morning

wa ... i haven sleep ... OMG ... later i wan to meet my father ... maybe meet siying n yang lin ..how .. 0723 liao how am i going to sleep at this time ? i meet my father 1pm ..how? .. now sleep.. can i wake up in time?... i totally nv sleep ... today is 17h ... my mum said i am cat ... mite time don sleep wan .. until morning or afternoon then sleep ... i not a pig .. like my sis .. pigpig .. sleep everytime ... i feel little tried now .. how .. coz i pass my PSLE .. i call my father buy me something...hoho ...so bad ah .. me ... hahas ... i have others blog ... i don feel like telling ppl ... btw ... my PSLE get

MY perlim PSLE
MT 2 3 1
ENG 4 3 3
MATH 3 1 2
Sc U 4
tatol 184/400 239/200 102/150
1 Geylang Methodist
2 ZhongHua
3 Bartley
4 North Vista
5 Paya Lebar Methodist (Girl school)
6 Chung Chong High (yishan)


2,3 n 4 is i wan wan ...

oh ... i going to sec sch liao ... how ah ? i donno wat to do ... i just know when i go there ... i will be come like my pri 1 ... last time ... donno ppl ... alone ... alone is fun ... i know God alway with me ... i don need to worry about ... i wanted to start a new life on sec sch ... i believe i can ... i wan to study hand ... go to NA ... ... haahs ... donno wat to said ... i just know when i young i am the idiot in the world tt don wan to sleep at nite ... 5plus i haven sleep in the morning my mum tell me wan ... so now i become like last time ... every holiday ... i will start to not to sleep at nite ...but morning ... or just don sleep until a time tt i wan sleep ... very fun ... if don sleep ... i just don know y ... i love nite so much ... nite no one with u ... but i like this ... no one beside u ... u can do anything u like ... like now .. i am playing com ... if my sis wake up she will tell me u play very long liao .. stop now ... after i stop she go use ... u ah ... very wat ...now go tell my mum i haven sleep see ... later she come use it when i sleep ... i wake up also cannot use liao ... must go out ... i very busy wan ... hahas ... JK only ... i free like a bird coz holiday ... i going out ... with yang lin siying weihao n my sis ... few more days ... when weihao come back first ... hahas ...gtg ...nite ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW