^^^

so long nv post feel boring liao ... this few day i am in usher at expo ... is cool ... thu n fri i doing ET ... cool man... alot of ppl man ... i very tried ... sat i sleep at 4 ... i wake up at 5plus wa so tried man ... 7 plus reach expo ... do my usher thing ... i in hall 8 in morning ... i sleep inside ... coz very tried ... wa ... cool man ... i feel happy i know alot CHC ppl ... i also saw lim jun jie ... wa super cool man ... he very cool but i like jay chou most ... hope he can come ... singapore man.. wa ... but i sleep at 8plus ... whem i was im duty ... i sleep about 30min ... my frend tell me wan ... alot of ppl saw me sleepong at there ... wa so funny ... ppl see me sleeping... aiya i should not sleep at there...but i too tried man ... and my usher frend all very nice i love them ... HOGC usher is cool wan ... ^_^ hehe ... i feel like stop posting blog liao ... coz i this few week too tried ... now i going back church again ... just becoz ... the asia conf.... n pastor how word so i am back i want to be in church every weekend nw ... is cool when u in church ... n when i not in church i miss some ppl in church pastor cheryl ... n alot ppl man ... BMT coming i going to join ... i must pass coz i wan to join back usher ... jian ming now not the HU liao ... i don like the HU now ... hmmm ... i was thinking y he is the HU ... y don girl be ... yilin ... is nice he can be wat ... when u saw her she will smile wan ... she so sweet ... iloveher ... =) <> aiya i don mind who the HU ... hahas ... i just do my thing can liao ...everyone is nice la ... see you gtg ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW