how was yesterday n today ...

wa...today i come to land shop online ... at home my sisiter ... everytime playing ... i can't use it ... hahas ... i come land shop with anthony ... coz wan xin going out with her both sis ... aiya ... i came to land shop i saw my church friends ... today no church so everyone free ... can go out with some friends ... i feel boring today coz ... no one can play with ... yesterday i went to chong chong with alot ppl ... all the ZL r there ... hahas ... funny rite ... they not in church but with us ... i feel super happy on yesterday ... dominic very funny he go play the PSP ... he play DJ ... but go play the easy wan ... he get C ... omg ... if is me i also can get c or b ... n i went home with wendy ... hahas ... all the ppl having fun yesterday ... man ... cool man ! i wish next week we can do this to ... 20plus ppl go there eat man .. cool ... i love it ... but ivan busy so don't join us ... but i was think pastor how service i donno y i cry but i just feel like something ... i don know ... i wan to go church on tue i just know i must go ... hahas ... i going to play something man ... see you guys in church ... love you ...must go my church ah ... is super cool wan ... u will love it ... when u go longer ... is cool u may try come to my church 1 week ... take it a try ... u will love it ... hahas ... gtg ... see you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW