Only For The Person That Hurt Me

To : ---- --- ----
Is more hurtful to be with you !!! I really had enough for all your lies to me . you didn't even saw that picture right ? why must you lie to me in the first place , do you know that i started to trust you back .. but you now said lies . i hate it . when people said LIES ............ It's really hurtful when you wanna to turst back . Cause i trust you is really a mistake in the first place . I cried ytd & i don wan come to school today just because of one ppl . YOU REALLY HURT ME ALOT .... I really had enough for all the lies that you have given to me . And pls don bring your trouble to others trouble too ! I won't scold any bad words as i have really taken you as a friend before so i wont scold you anymore . i just wan you to go home and think about it . Now i know the full of hurt tht u have given me . You wan to help keith go ahead . your facebook comment have really tell me your true colours

I really want to be friends with you cause as i talked to you personally you are okayys de . but you just really hurt me in school alot . i don wanna name you out cause you should know who am i taking about now . I shouldn't trust you so much as i did this year . I really get hurted alot from you . i cried ytd coz of all the words tht u comment on facebook .

~It Really Hurt Me Alot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW