~How My Life Nowadays~

Halo Guys ,

This coming friday i gonna have a camp in school .. hahas . I just hoping that i could be happy and smiling all the way until this camp over . And i hoping that GMSS got place for me to go in . So i wouldn't be in zhss . . It Really hurt me to stay in 2T1 ..

Hahas as this year camp, we will be mixing with NA & Express people . hahas . So cool rite ... But i also hope tht i nt wif the ppl tht hurting me so badly .

God , i really wanna pary that i won't be with her . pls lord . i really love you . Sat after camp i going to church but i only scare tht the camp ended at 9pm . i pary tht camp end in morning so i can go church and learn lot of things from you . Pary tht won't be rain too (: okayys ? hehe ily alot . Now i know how much i mean to you & the children :) today someone just told me tht she miss me .. How i hope to be wif them every week . i wanna to go back . i miss you , children , baby , adult , some churchmate too ! <3>

Today , i didn't when to school ......... Cause i very scare i will be very angry when i saw that people that say lot of lies to me . D; it hurt alot when she say lies and i trusted her .

My life started to change now ... since feb . but i wanna to thanks the ppl who chat awhile wif me and he did know i very upset ytd 9/3 .... And sorry to one people yesterday i scolded alot of bad words while i trying to asking you something and suddenly scold bad words like no link . SO SORRY ....
I want to say thank you for chatting wif me in msn , phone , sms ...... Giving me wake up today . but i didn't go school today ;p sorry . . .

To: The people that listen to me scold bad words . [sorry]
Thank you for answer my call everytimes . you really dam mature when you on the phone . i only chat with u this few day but i very happy tht i know you . . Can you that you're a dam Good Friend . hahas . thank you . And stop calling me ah phua i hate it !! D; But now then i know tht u scare girls cry . hahas . but i really cannot take it when he ignore me D;

Thank you Joanne For Your Forgiven . I know that i misunderstand you in the first place & i shouldn't kick you . I'm sorry . & I Love You . <3

hahas . i think is late alrdy the time is gonna be 3am soon . i should go rest now . hahas
How i hope that i could smile and forget everything had happen to me & my class . but i hoping i could really open out my heart and smile again . stay as happy as last time . i hope i can . but can i ? i don't think i can . i could smile last time cause i got my God wif me . now i really dont know where is my God ><>

In The Name Of Jesus
Amen

Phua Jie Ying Rebecca
11 March 2010
02:54am
Love God . Love Life . Life People
Hope , Love , Faith .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW