Let It Go ~ Forget It

Yo Reader ,

Today , I suddenly found one blog that is very important to me last year . I read it and i feel like crying . Cause that blog have alot of past about me ..... I really wanna to back to the past . i rather don wan friend and i choose him . . i regrets but really no use . past is really a past . now is a new start . i shall forget all my past . . I can't forget the past . cause every past really mean alot to me . i wan to go back to past . i miss my past . i love my past . Past i got lot of thing . but now i gain alot alot of thing ~ Why my life so suddenly became like this . i really wanna all the thing back . I just miss my K2 life time . That year really mean alot to me . i wan her back ~~

Should i forget everything ? I don't think i can forget right now ~
Should i give up on the past guy ? I should !!
Will i regret in the end ? Maybe O.o"
Do i really need friend ? Don't Know
Is God really that important to me ? YES . He is very important to everyone .
Can i forget what she said to me and let me leave church ? I hope i could forget .. But i can't
Should i be the real christian ? I should . And i want to be christian . i miss my christian life D;
Am i that stupid ? I am stupid ... cause i do alot of silly things ><
Did i get hurt after all this ? I did . but who knows ? God you know ?

I wanna to go do thing now . today not gonna sleep (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW