I must enjoy this year Sec 2 camp

Hey guys ,

soon i going to my sec 2 camp . hahas . but today going to study in the morning then afternoon the camp start . . hahas .

Everyone let Smile though this whole camp so you could make the people around you feels better too :)

Sad that i cannot go church tomorrow . hais i wanna to go wan lor . but nvm go this camp . but i am sorry that i told me leader tht i going for this week . And i miss the children too . hais . i wan them D';


To : Someone
Why did you hurt me so much ytd . Angry with me for nothing ==


To: ---- --- ----
How you really understand what i trying to say ><
Maybe is really hurtful to say this to you . but u should know you have also hurt me when i saw tht facebook comments tht u have wrote . i cried cos of ur comments . i have really have nothing else to say . . As long that you really understand . den good lor .
Thank for your understanding yesterday @.@


Got to go ... hahas . i still have to pack something D; Bye (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW