Haiz

Hey guys ,

since my
last post was like dam long ago . haha . but i only know tht most of the ppl don
reall understand tht i posting all the things her ... NEVER RE-READ WANT =P
hahas . i wanna to sorry abt all this ... hahas . sorry

Normally i
will join Express on thursday for play basketball this week we not going to play
cause tinghong & dingyuan got NCC camp tmr until thursday lols sia . friday
sec 2 still got camp . hahas . they gonna be dam busy this week .. not going to
sms them le (:

Tinghong
wanna to bring phone go Sec 2 camp aiyoyo .... i told him cannot but he don care
. i think he wun bring de lah ... cause he is a Good Boy ><

This few
days happen alot of things tht upset me alot .. And i hope it wouldn't happen to
me again ><>

I use to
loving you 24/7 but now i left you alone . i am really sorry for wat i had done
i really hope tht u can forgive ...

Don't have
you my life was Sucks sia

I lost alot
of friends ==

I miss all
the children that i take care before ...

But is
really hurtful when she told me not to be close to children i don like it where
by ppl call me not to be too close wif CCH ppl !! Is really hurtful to me ... i
remember tht day i walked home ... cause i wanna to cry so i don dare to take
bus . i hate the ppl who said tht to me !!! D';

Is
seriously dam hurtful ... feel tired . gtg ><



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW