당신은 왜 저를 이렇게 깊게 낙상하고 싶었는가?

Today ... you really upset me alot . I wanan to talk abt tht day things & i really feel sorry for tht day .. so today i wanna to talk to you face to face . but you didn't came to the bus stop today . cos you walk other way .. is my own fault for not telling u tht i waiting for you over there . but why you so sudden change way today . i tot you don like to take tht bus wan . i'm silly & stupid standing there and wait for you !! In the whole world i'm the most stupid girl who waited you over the 40 min like tht . i can't believe tht i am so stupid . and now you ignore me again -.- i really had nth else to say . i can only said " sorry . & i hate you . " tht's all . and i don think you're my good friend anymore D; i really wan to back to few days ago tht you chated wif me on msn . abt your past... Now then i know tht u hurt me alot though today !! O.o

Today , i got SSP wif ms tan . hahas . over there i having alot of jokes sia ... actually is ytd SSP ... but i didn't go cos i tot tht ytd got play bball . but end up don have . My SSP change to friday lor (: since ytd nv play bball . so i went to bring jes sis ... wif joanne & jeslinda . hahas . cool sia .

but today i had a bad day D; cos of him ... Good friend > 250909 <> 260310 <
You really destory my life today .. i droped somewhere near my house . and i walked a longer way home . i half way walking and i cried -.- you dam it . you always make me feels sad . Grrr...

NO MORE LALALA IN MY LIFE

당신이 저를 이렇게 깊은 곳에서 낙상한지 , 다만 때문에. 나는 진짜로 당신이 저에게 최후를 주었다 오후의 정식 방문을 놓친다.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW