waaaa ... so late liao i haven't sleep ... 7plus man i this feel week very late sleep!!! hahas so late man now is morning... i hate to sleep man i like night and morning ... i hate afternoon ... so much ... i wan to sleep but later 10am i need to go back my old house ... at hougang hahas ... i love my friend so much ... i love cheryl chan hui min most... the 2 nd is ivan ... 3th oh i donno haha hehe ... Good Morning everyone hope u not me so late sleep but i really cannot sleep later 7pm i need to come back home bath and sleep but 12am i need to wake up to play my computer... this is my second time never sleep hahas ... last year , on jun 13 is total time never sleep is 33hour never sleep ... hahas ... today is only never sleep 21hour ...hahas ... ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW