i have came back from my camp. it is so fun to spend time with zone f people. we have a great time during the camp and i had learn so many things from them. we also play a lot of fun games and my team had won the first prize. Hmmm.. It is sad, ivan and nadine sick during the camp but yet they still kept smiling and look so alive. I know it was God strength. the second day of my camp, jian ming scolded two guy for not listening the rule and anyhow run. when i saw i was so shocked cause jian ming face look so serious. and it was the first time i saw. dominic he didn't sleep much but he still look so alive during the zone f service. i was wondering is all the leaders like that? i know it was God had gave them strength. anyway, i wish ivan and nadine can recover as soon as possible. end here already. my sister want to use com. Bye bye !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW