waaa .... today i so unhappy Tomorrow got school i feel like crying man ... siao liao ... i hate to go to school later i in school cry .... i hate to go school i hate my friend ... in school .... but i love my teacher ... they very good ... but i like my last year class ... we are the happy class and our class got a lot of cool , funny and cute .... class i never have before... i like them ... they are cool ... i tell u la my church more cool ,more funny and more cute people ... come my church la... u will be come cool too ! try man.... i happy when i in church ... i sad when i am in school .... but i will try to love my school ... i love my God ... today pastor how said about a would class church ... and our vision ... i ask u guy jesus is real ? i can tell u the ans is yes ... he is .... i love everyone ... hahas i wish now is the time for me happy ... school open ... but i am sad ... but i love to go school cause i like to study ... but because of my friends but i never give up 4ever n ever ... cause God is with me ... and everyone... I Love You ... and this year PSLE i die liao ... but i believe God is with me... you too ... if u believe in jesus ... u r save man ... believe in jesus man ... Believe me Jesus are real ... believe me man ... Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW