sad thing in school <11:46 pm>

waaaaaaaa.... i feel like crying ... on 27 jun i cry in MC room my friend is just like a .......... people .... they like to make people cry ... but they just never said sorry ... i hate them .... how how ? can someone tell me y? when my friend make i 4ever just forgive them y i can not don 4give them ... i just 4give them ...but in my heart is just a sad 4ever i hate my school .... when i when to Heart of God church i was just change to own people i love my God , church friend ... but i can't forgive my friend in school ... they like to make .... but i don like to make them ... how ... so i guess some people now know why i don like to go school ... i now in the EM-3 i hate the class ... i was happy in 5hope .... i love mdn tanzzla so much but now she not in singapore .... i just only
know to cry ... how God? help me can? but u see me smile but my heart was crying ... like jesus died on the cross for us ... before he die he said (Father Forgive them )is very powerful lor .... i love my God .... Jesus help me to save the world .... pls .... i love you my God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW