How Is Today .......

waaa...today i nv go church, i think that i am very naugthy ... i today went to my ah ma house... my cousin wei hao, wei xiang and bing hong all at my grandma house ... wei hao and wei xiang is playing PSP ... bing hong is sleeping at the bed ... Before i went up to my grandma house i buy snacks for them.... and i ask wei hao want to eat he said no, at last he go take and eat it up ...wei xaing want to eat, he only give him 2 only ... he very bad .. and i don care them i went down buy eat for me and my uncle ... and my grandma not at home she go work .... waaaaaaa my grandma already 65 year old still go work .... i buy finish i go back . and i put the food on table and wei hao call me help him to make hot the food on the kicthen for them to eat .... wei hao and me eat first ... and we eating that time we fine it boring we chat together.. and 8min later bing hong wake up ... we call him to et he don want ,and wei hao tell him if you don want to eat i don give you eat the tibits ... and bing hong go to eat , and wei xiang also come out and eat ... they are eating ... wei hao and me eating the tibits ... and watching TV. when they eat finish they call me to give them eat i give them ... i go wash my hand ... i and wei hao go play PSP ... and 1hour later my ah ee come liao ... and bring them home and i want to bus home my ah ee tell me she bring me home ... and i went home with them first .... and i went back home i watch TV ... and before i went to my grandma house , when i in the bus on the way to my grandma house ...at somewhere church there i saw youg xiang friend coming up the bus .... and youg xiang see them went up the bus he walk back to church and his friend walk to my behind behind sit down and the bus move ...... at somewhere kovan i hear they talk bad about our church ....... hahahas i think cause they firsh time come to church so like that .... hahahas i wan to go bath liao hahas after bath i go sleep .... see i siao wan so late than bath ...don like me haha i is like than wan hahahas good night everyone ....... '''''Good Night''''' man ... have a good dream .... ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW