How my life have change ...

Waaa...i today when to Hougang my old house man .haHas. I feel so happy today . I like there so much. There got a lot of shop . Oh... I just feel so happy. I got a lot of friend stay at hougang . And somewhere my house there got many food.HeHe. And got 3 coffee shop are 24hour want . At block 682 , 683 and 684 are 24 hour want so cool right everyone,but now i am not staying there liao . =( so sad ! when i go back there i chat with my neighbour till very long. Hahas... and i want to tell everyone on 8 june 08 9 plus i gave my heart to Jesus! and hougang is a very nice place. I like to go 682 to eat cause the food is nice. Hehehehe... Hahahahaha... I just love hougang so much and aljunied. Hahas... i love singpost too. when you go there got a lot of cool people. They everytime smiling if you see them it must be heart of God church people. Heart of God church people have faith, friendly, cool and funny ! they are happy 4 ever. This is heart of God church people man !! Cool right...? If you think is cool. Join me !! Heart of God church is the coolest place for everyone to hang out. If you want to join, can !! If you are a boy you can look for ivan. You can go my link and find his blog url. He is a cool person !! Or you can look for cherly too. She also very cool man but also she is cute. If you are a girl you can look for me or cheryl. cause ivan very busy so you are boy you can know him more. Anyway, you can look for me if you want too... hahas... good night everyone.. remember to join us ok?


My vision - To see a new generation of people serving God, jumping with joy, worshiping God. Amen !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss Blogging a lot !

I'm here to tell you my Blog is still Alive till NOW